Nothing like catching a little air!
On July 30th, Alayna and I went indoor skydiving with our friends,
Ashley and Chrissy
at iFLY
in Union City.
Ladies Night at iFLY
This is Chrissy in blue!
Alayna's in the orange.
I'm in the grey
And this is Ashley in the turquoise.
Cute Chrissy and Awesome Ashley
Krazy Karley and Amazing Alayna
Don't look to closely, the helmet did nothing for my stylish hair-do!
All I can say is...OH, MY GOODNESS!
When's the next Ladies Night!?!
Any takers!?
5 comments:
If only I was closer! I'd love to have a GNO with you!! :)
That looks really fun, I have always wanted to try skydiving, but I lost most of my adventure seeking when I had kids. This is more my speed.
Jared and I did this for his birthday. Isn't it SO fun!? I am addicted.
Too fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you got your movies I left on your door step? :) Thanks for letting me barrow...for a year!
I did this too a few months back. Jeremy got it for me as a Christmas gift. I'm glad you thought it was fun too. You're such a fun mom!
Everybody is doing this. I need to get in on the fun too!!
Post a Comment