Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Sunday Sand Storm

The other Sunday, we went to Muir Beach for a picnic.
It was so beautiful out but...


it was a BAD IDEA!!!

The wind so so bad we couldn't eat to drink or really enjoy ourselves.
All we could really do was hide in out "shelter" or bury our faces.
Sand was everywhere, literally.
I couldn't figure out why people were staying.
What was enjoyable about this?
It got in Alayna's camera, our food, down our shirts, in our eyes.
You name it, it was in there!


We will never forget this little adventure!



1 comment:

Jeni said...

Sad that your adventure wasn't what you planned. I don't know why but I hate getting sandy at the beach. I would really hate it if sand was blowing in my face too-- I hate getting dirty.

So we need to have our spa day before you get too busy with school. Alayna and Brice can come too and I'll make Jason babysit Ezra.