Gordon B. Hinckley
1910 - 2008

Since I heard of President Hinckley's passing, I've been trying to put into words the way I feel about him. I don't think I can express my thoughts and feelings in such a way as to make sense to anyone else but me. Therefore, I will just say a couple of things.
I know that he was a prophet. I feel honored and privileged to have been living in these days to hear and see him speak to us and give us guidance and direction.
I am grateful for his example, for his dedication, for his love of all people, cultures, religions,and that he truly lead with example that centered in respect, love, and humility .

I hope that I can attempt to show any margin of that same love as he did. I hope that we all remember his life and example and make a difference in the lives of those near and far, just as he did.
No comments:
Post a Comment