Tuesday, February 5, 2008

1703

I stayed up last night until 12:56 a.m. just so I could finish
a series of books by Stephenie Meyer:
Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse.

WOW! How else can you explain reading 1700 pages in less than a week, while working full time and taking care my many other responsibilities!
Amazing, enthralling, addicting, funny, engaging! I could go on and on!
And I don't do fantasy - I am more of a Realistic Fiction kind of gal. Crazy!
Me and Vampires! Who'd of thought of that combo.
I just can't wait for Alayna to finish
New Moon and then Eclipse so that we can talk!!

Yes, I was sucked in!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL! I am glad to have spread Twilight to the California Nuzman's!! It took me a while to convince Natalie, but I am glad she converted..... now to wait for book 4!! Truthfully I am a little nervous. (oh and a the movie is starting filing very soon!)

Natalie said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying them. I had to get those books out of my house before I started to re-read them and started neglecting my school work. LOL. I am excited for her new book "The Host" the comes out in May even thought it has nothing to do with the Twilight series. I am totally going to read it. I haven't enjoyed reading so much in years. It was great to get sucked in.