I was a nervous wreck!
Why? Because I was leading the discussion!
I can lead a discussion with 20-8 year olds - no problem!
Adults - SCARY!!!!
But everyone was so nice and patient with me. I was so happy to see that so people actually liked the book and and then came. I have been dreaming about this night. I dreamt no one would come because they hated the book. I dreamt people came and I forget all my questions and author bio.
So I am so thrilled to report that my first discussion was a success.
(At least in my point of view!)
Maybe someone else will comment otherwise.
On this note...if you haven't read the book
ICY SPARKS by Gwyn Hyman Rubio,
I highly recommend it.
Thanks everyone for your support.
I had a really nice evening.

5 comments:
I was so bummed that I couldn't be there - Landon's been sick this week and really needed his mom! I heard it was great. Good job!
We missed you! I hope Landon is feeling better. It's rough when little ones are sick. Thanks for the feedback, though!
You did good, sis!! Now let's hope my turn goes just as well!
Wish I could have seen you! I KNOW it was great! I am in Utah but will be back soon. Let's get together then!
I was sorry to miss it too! My good friend had her baby in Sacramento and I went to visit her that night. I'll have to get a re-cap from you on the discussion.
Post a Comment