Sunday, December 21, 2008

Secret Santa - Room 15 Style

I love where I work.
I love the location (two blocks from home).
I love the kids.
I love almost all of the people I work with,
especially those who are in the Special Education department
I mean it.
Minus the few oddballs, I work at the BEST school around.

Every December, a group of us exchange names and
search for the perfect gift for special friend.This year got to give to one of the kindest and thoughtful people on the planet, Cathy CSC.

We all have so much fun hunting for or making that perfect give.
And then on a Wednesday after all the kids leave, we PARTY!!!

Everyone one brings goodies to share and then OLGA a.k.a Michele
delivers the gift one by one as the receiver tries to guess who is their "Secret Santa." Michele is so hilarious and fills her role perfectly - except for she gave me the COAL this year!
I haven't been that bad...have I?

Ginny (0ne of the other kindest and generous people I know) was my Secret Santa.
She made me the most incredibly soft and beautiful blue scarf!
She out did herself with a Rome bag full of Trader Joe treats so I wouldn't go hungry over the break and a sweet snowman blanket to keep me warm.Thank you, Ginny!


Funny enough, my mom gave to Ginny!Here is Ginny trying on her new scarves my mom made her! She liked her new balls!

These women are my other family. I love them.

Celia, sporting her new down vest.


No comments: