just a few our many miracles
Glad to see you're back! And glad you got lots of hugs :)
Supersized hugs are the BEST!
If I could I would just squeeze and squeeze until you turn blue. Hee hee. I am so excited for our boys to be best friends.... cause I know it's going to be a boy!! I saw you from afar on Sunday and you still don't look pregnant. Totally jealous!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Glad to see you're back! And glad you got lots of hugs :)
Supersized hugs are the BEST!
If I could I would just squeeze and squeeze until you turn blue. Hee hee.
I am so excited for our boys to be best friends.... cause I know it's going to be a boy!! I saw you from afar on Sunday and you still don't look pregnant. Totally jealous!!!
Post a Comment