This year our Easter was a drive up the coast on Highway 1.
It was perfect - Just the two of us!

We stopped at Stinson Beach for awhile...
Alayna had no problem getting wet and having a good time.
And yes, I actually took my shoes off and walked in the sand!
It's been a long time since I've done that.

And then headed to Bodega Bay...
We love salt water taffy ended up buying a bag to bring home.
Who could resist all these delicious flavors. (Peppermint and Cinnamon are my favorites!)
Our last stop was Occidental with dinner at the Union Hotel, one of my favorites! Yum!What a perfect day!
3 comments:
How fun! I bet the drive up the 1 was beautiful.... but did either of you get car sick? :)
I also love salt water taffy...mmm! What a fun Easter weekend!
we love that taffy place. You were in our neck of the woods.....kind of.
Happy Easter Karley and Alayna! Id love to get together with you guys some time! love, Marie
Post a Comment