Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pay It Forward


So...after checking out my cousin's blog, I am now participating in something called 
Pay It Forward.

It works something like this: 
"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward (PIF) exchange.  You many not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only things you have to do in return in pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog!"

You can check out my cousin's blog...the Lairds...on the right handside. 
Her post is much cuter.  She got the creative gene from her Nuzman side.

So if you're one of the first three, 
I'll  be in contact with you soon to see what you'd like me to make for you. 

1 comment:

Kelly Jensen said...

Ok- so I am not going to take your formal challenge... just going to pay it forward on my own-- so you don't have to do anything for me, but I really want you to do another post! So this is my little nudge, nudge for you to post what is going on with you two!