Alayna headed off to Leland High Sierra SnowPlay Park
about 30 minutes outside of Sonora on Saturday
for a joint Stake Young Women and Men's activity.
They left from the Interstake Center about 8:30 a.m.
and I didn't pick her up until 7 p.m!
Although, we borrowed plently of warm snow clothes for her,
she rejoiced with the fact that the sun was shining
and was so warm that she didn't really need much.
I tried to tell her that was Murphy's Law.
If I had sent her off with out anything,
she would have been cold, wet, and miserable!
I know she had a great time with friends that she made during Girl's Camp.
It's great when the stake has activities that brings these girls together
more than just that one week during August for Camp.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! It makes me want to go sledding... but in the sun of course!! Such a cute blog! Kelly
Post a Comment