Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I love him because...


                       
                   I know Father's Day has past but...
                   I need to let everyone know what
                       a great guy I have for a dad.

I love him because he has always put his family first.
I love him because he loves my mom.
I love him because he honors his Priesthood.
I love him because he NEVER complains.
I love him because he supports us in everything we do.
I love him because he loves his grandkids.
I love him because he loves to laugh and have a good time.
I love him because he is gentle and kind.
I love him because he is honest and loyal.
I love him because wears cowboy boots.
I love him because he sets the bar high.
I love him because he can get us anywhere.
I love him because he is the hardest worker.
I love him because he is my dad!

                 
 Dad, Thanks for all you do.  
You truly are the best.
I love ya!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

That's MY dad! He's a great guy, full of love and support! We are lucky to have him so close by.

Mindy said...

I love your Dad too. :) He's the best.