Sunday, June 22, 2008

Paisleys are Still In Style!

Friday night, I got to go see my country boyfriend,
BRAD PAISLEY! 
He was fantastic! 
I loved every minute of his performance.  
He is quite the guitarist and he knows how to work a crowd.

Julianne Hough, Chuck Wicks, and Jewel opened for him.  
It was quite a show before he even started. 
But he definitely made the night memorable.


Isn't he cute? (the one in the hat!)


The concert was even better because I got to see with friends.

Yes, I love country music, wranglers, and cowboy hats and boots!  

Nathan was one of my students this past year.  
I am sad to send him on to 4th grade.
But enjoyed sharing this evening with him and his parents.
Thanks, Mile, Aimee, and Nathan!
I had a blast.  
I'm still seeing Paisleys!

1 comment:

Britney said...

I LOVE your cowboy hat! I just said today that I need to get one of those :)

Looks like fun!