I love my job for these 21 reasons!
Abia, Amber, Ashwaq, Anakin, Ayana, Cindy, Charlie, Dana, Daniel, Jesse, Johani, Joshua, Karan, Keshkoli, Laneiyah, Mohamed, Nathan, Ramon, Ryan, Tierren, and Tony.
The school year has just ended I just wanted to publicly say how blessed I was this past year to have such an amazing class. These kids showed more kindness and love than I have ever seen. They worked hard, had fun, and learned a lot. They helped one another, made new friendships, and set a great example for other students at the school. I love each and everyone of them.
Not only did I have great students but I had great friends, aides, and parents. We all worked so well together. We laughed, ate, and enjoyed each other. I probably won't be with any of them next year and am very sad. So... Maria, Kathy, Celia, Abby, and Ayana's mom-Shalietta, THANKS FOR HELPING MAKE THE 2007-2008 SCHOOL YEAR INCREDIBLE!
I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment