Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Link

Link is turning ONE.

Since our little man was a ferral kitten that we adopted from the Berkeley Animal Shelter, we don't have an exact birthdate but we do know it was about the first week in June.
So,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINK!




Although Alayna named him, he is definitely my boy. He sleeps with me and loves to snuggle on my lap when we watch a movies. However, he is still so naughty, nipping at our legs as we walk by, getting in the windows. I hoping he'll out grow it soon. I ready for that part of the kitten stage to be over.
Rarely does Alayna hold him. She is way too frustrated with the crazy kitten stuff. She just wants a lap warmer. I added these pictures to prove that he's not that bad and even though Alayna says she hates him...I have proof otherwise!

I am sure some of you are thinking, "This lady is crazy! She's posting about her cat!" I know but...he's still part of our family. Even growing up, that's the way its been.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday Link from your favorite Auntie!!

Kelly Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Link! My eyes are itching just reading this! I will hug you through my thoughts... can you feel it??

Becca said...

OK, so I found your blog!! It looks like you've had it for awhile too. Good thing I snoop on my other friends blogs which led me to yours. Here is mine and Jeremy's.

http://jeremyandbecca.blogspot.com/

Mindy said...

Pets definitely become part of the family - I can all too well relate now! :) Happy B-day link. Did they make you a tuna cake???