Sunday, May 18, 2008

Drivers, Start Your Engines!

As we drove down 101, we came across the Petaluma Outlets.  Shopping!  YES!  

But lucky for my pocket book, it had closed an hour earlier.  
So what do you do with an empty parking lot. 

 You let your 14 year old drive!



I know I still have time to deal with things before she gets her permit 
but...she looks a little too confident behind the wheel.



Watch out world, here she comes!




She would start laughing so hard, she'd have to stop the car and get it out of her system! 



SCARY!


Actually, she's not that bad. 
 This was her first time trying to park.  
I'd say she does better than some who have been driving for many years.  


What a GAL! 
 
We drove in this lot for probably a good 30 minutes. 
 I was in no hurry to get home and she was having so much fun.  
I had to share my day with her, too!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Watch out roads! Thank goodness I still have 2 years to prepare myself that my little niece will be able to drive!

Kelly Jensen said...

Yay! I love it. Not that I am proud-- but I got pulled over for the first time at 14... hide your keys!

Amy said...

You guys have too much fun! I love it!