I think being a mom is the BEST thing there is.
Can you believe I've been one for more than 14 1/2 years!?
I've learned so much from being a mom. I love it.
Here are just a few things that I've learned from Alayna.
Sleeping in the bathtub can be fun.
Kisses make things feel better.
Stand up for what you believe in.
Fishing isn't just for the guys.
Take charge and get yourself there.
Be whoever you are meant to be. Don't change for anyone.
Adventures make life more exciting.
Love the ones you're with - right now, not later.
Even pretty girls have bad hair days.
Friends come in all ages, colors, and sizes.
I know that Heavenly Father sent me the best of the best!
I am truly privileged and honored to be her mother.
I love being her mom.
5 comments:
I really do love the new look!!! I am glad that it worked for you!!!!
Those pictures are so great! I love you both and you're such a great Mom... Alayna is a lucky girl! Happy Mother's Day Karley!
You are a good/cute mom!
This is a cute post and I love all that you have learned from being a mom. Alayna is such a cute girl, she is lucky to have you!
Glad you came to the movie!
Like I told you the other night. you are a wonderful momma to Alayna. I am sure she knows-- but one day she will realize that she is THE luckiest girl in the world. I am grateful for both of you in my life.
Hi Karley! I loved looking at your pictures. I really miss you and Alayna, so now I can keep updated through your blog. I hope all is well, tell Alayna hello for me!
Post a Comment