
Tuesday night, Alayna and I made a 9:00 pm run to the EC Target to get some fabric softner. Just a quick errand, right? Wrong!By the time we got out to the car, it refused to start. I thought it was just the battery (it has done this twice already.) So we sat and waited in the cold for about 15 minutes, hoping it would magically start up again. Well it didn't so I called the sweetest guy around, my dad. Mind you it's 9:45 pm by this time. He comes and attempts to jump start my Trooper. No luck...just a click, click, click.
It's a good thing for AAA. We called them to come tow the car to the mechanic. What was supposed to be an "up to 30 minutes" wait ending up being close to an hour wait. Anyways, we got it there and it was just matter of waiting to hear from the mechanic the next morning.
Wednesday morning I got the call from John, my car guy. Here's the $750.00 list of work: starter, battery, utility belt, air filter, oil change, and brake inspection. AAHHHHH!!! But I love my Trooper. Being 6'1" makes it hard to fit into any car and this one is perfect for me.
Atleast I have my car back now and it's running beautifully. And it better for a long time or Alayna and I will be footing it everywhere.
1 comment:
Oh Karley!!!! That really sucks!!!! I am glad that you have it back now, it really sucks to have those kinds of things happen.
Post a Comment