Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nuzman Night Out

On Wednesday, my sisters, Kendra and Kalyn, my friend Celia and my cousin Natalie went to the movies to see Baby Mama. Kalyn refused to take a picture with us. So sad. It was great to get together. Kalyn snuck in tacos y tortas from the taco truck. Yummy! What a treat! Alayna was kind enough and babysat for Kendra so she could come to the movies.
Thanks, Alayna. You are very much appreciated.

Luckily, the movie ended early enough and Frank had just arrived home so we drove by Kendra's, picked up Alayna, and headed up to Shattuck for round 2 at Naia's for some scrumptious gelato. Alayna took this picture of the cones. I thought it was really good.

We love this place because you can sample all the flavors you want before you have to make a decision.

I always get the medio so that I can have up to four flavors of gelato. I had Scharffen Berger chocolate 41%, coconut, pannacotta, and biscotti. Oh, yeah! Alayna had watermelon, mango, coconut and I think lemon. It was Heaven. Brought back delicious memories of our trip to Italy.

Me and Cousin Natalie!

Just a small sample of the yummy flavors to chose from !

Alayna and Auntie Kendra!


What a perfect way to end the night. I had so much fun with everyone.

Thanks for the great evening, ladies!




5 comments:

Natalie said...

We really need to do it again!!!! I had so much fun and there really are only a few more months left....so, when is the next outing???

Jenn said...

The best treat in the world! Not to mention good time spent with family. I love reading about your adventures.

Kendra said...

I think dinner is next on our list. Be thinking of some place new and fun!

Britney said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm, gelato!

Kelly Jensen said...

Oh! I am jealous! That looks like a great girls night! Good for you guys!